Professional Pest Control For Sarasota County, FL Properties
Representing a highly desirable stretch of Florida’s southwestern coast, Sarasota County is composed of cities like Sarasota, Venice Gardens, and North Point. With premium access to the Gulf of Mexico, water sports and fishing abound, while on land, there are golf courses galore. But with the area’s year-round warmth and fluctuating humidity, it is also sought after by pests that will invade your home or business easily.
With more than 30 years of combined experience, A Bug’s Life Pest Management is the team you call for all of your pest control needs. We abide by the Golden Rule, which to us means exceptional customer service, never missing a detail, and providing a team that is licensed and certified by the state. To get started keeping your property pest-free, contact us today.
Home Pest Control In Sarasota County, FL
Pest infestations can be very stressful and tedious to handle if you seek to do so on your own. At A Bug’s Life Pest Management, we work side by side with homeowners so that you don’t need to worry about a thing. We always start by giving your property a customized inspection so that our skilled technicians can understand the full scope of your goals. From there, we develop a treatment plan to help us meet those goals, and then we schedule the necessary maintenance to ensure your success. In addition to general pest control, we provide Sarasota County homeowners with millipede service, radon, and air quality inspections, and control for mosquitoes, termites, and rodents. Contact us today to see how we can help keep your home safe with comprehensive home pest control that you can trust.
Commercial Pest Control In Sarasota County, FL
Don’t let pest infestations take over your business; contact A Bug’s Life Pest Management today. With more than 30 years of combined experience, we’re the team that can make pest problems a thing of the past. We always offer completely custom solutions because as a family-owned business ourselves, we know that no two businesses are the same, so we shouldn’t treat them that way.
In addition to the effective treatments we provide, we’re proud to bring our commercial customers exceptional support, emergency services, free inspections and quotes, fair pricing, and a pest-free guarantee on everything we do. Don’t leave commercial pest control up to chance; contact us today for more information and start seeing the difference.
How To Get Rid Of Stinging Insects On Sarasota County Properties
Stinging insects represent a family of pests like wasps and hornets that can prove extremely dangerous to your health. Here are a few tips for keeping them off of your Sarasota County property:
- Insects like wasps are after sweet foods, so always store your food in airtight containers, use a trash can with a lid, and clean up any spills thoroughly.
- Consider the greenery you have, as plants like mint, citronella, wormwood, sage, rosemary, and cucumbers all contain properties that are naturally repellent to stinging insects.
- Because stinging insects are highly territorial, if they think that another colony has been built on your property, they'll flee. Try decorating with paper lanterns or brown paper bags around your property.
- Always remove old nests, because even though stinging insects won't reuse old nests, they're a good indicator of whether or not the area is still fertile for new nests.
The most effective and safest way to keep stinging insects off of your property is with a call to A Bug's Life Pest Management. Contact us today for more information and to schedule your free, no-obligation inspection.
When It's Time To Call About Professional Termite Control In Sarasota County
It's never too early to contact A Bug's Life Pest Management for professional termite control on your Sarasota County property. Each year, termites are responsible for more than five billion dollars of damage, making them one of the most costly pests you can expect to encounter on any given day. These patterns are able to continue primarily because termites work in secret and because they're attracted to essentially any form of wood, depending on the species. Far too many homeowners also don't know what the signs of termite damage are, allowing them to go on longer than need be, and because they aren't sure how to prevent them or they don't know that they need to.
But with help from A Bug's Life Pest Management, there's no need to wonder if termites are going to invade your home, because you'll be fully protected. We offer both residential and commercial customers comprehensive termite inspections, monitoring, and treatments that are designed for total eradication. For more information on how we can help keep termites off of your property, contact us today.
Ant Prevention Tips For Sarasota County Home
Attracting ants to the home is a lot easier than most homeowners would think, and it’s very common to see them loitering around trash bins or inside of bathrooms. Ants are primarily attracted to sweet or sugary substances as well as meats, oils, and proteins. In order to prevent ants from becoming an issue, follow these tips:
- Take trash seriously. While trash might seem insignificant, it’s actually very important in the deterrence of ants. Always rinse out jars before recycling them, use a bin with a lid, and take the trash out often.
- Be cognizant of food storage, too. Don’t give ants an additional reason to like the kitchen. Always keep leftovers and snacks in airtight containers.
- Keep things clean. In addition to being careful with food, it’s imperative to treat crumbs the same way, so sweep often and pay attention to spills of conditioner and soap, as ants might mistake these for food.
At A Bug’s Life Pest Management, we provide year-round Sarasota County ant control that works to eliminate active ant problems while building a barrier against new issues. For more information on how our services work, please call us today.
A Helpful Guide To Cockroaches For Sarasota County Property Owners
Cockroach problems can mean prolonged exposure to health risks such as salmonellosis, E. coli infections, and gastrointestinal diseases, as well as asthma attacks and allergic reactions. In order to prevent infestations from occurring, try the following tips.
- Start with moisture. Cockroaches cannot live for long periods of time without water, so making sure that there are no leaks or drips is a good place to start. Always be sure to shut off faucets and fixtures after using them and eliminate interior moisture with dehumidifiers.
- Seal off openings. While there are ways that cockroaches enter homes that are beyond a person’s control, you can impact their ability to use foundation cracks and gaps around the home. Try silicone-based caulk for this and pay close attention to where the foundation meets the ground.
- Pay attention to food and hygiene. Cockroaches are scavengers, so they will eat anything they come across. In order to keep them away, try limiting food consumption to one room of the house, eliminate any food scraps, and always store snacks in sealed containers.
At A Bug’s Life Pest Management, we help homeowners find lasting relief from cockroach problems with lasting cockroach prevention in Sarasota County. For more information on our Sarasota County cockroach control services, please call us today.
Why Do I Have Fleas In My Sarasota County Home?
Fleas are nearly microscopic parasites that loiter around your home in search of a host to feed from, which can include everything from household pets to wildlife animals. One of the most common ways that flea infestations develop is by having pets that spend outdoors or with unknown animals like other dogs at the dog park. This becomes a particular issue if your pet is not treated with year-round flea control. Your cats and dogs are ideal food sources for fleas and these pests will use them as a host. Similarly, you might mind yourself with fleas if you are dealing with a rodent problem or other wildlife around your property as they, too, can serve as a host to fleas.
Another very common way that you can develop a flea problem is by having neighbors with an infestation or by bringing them home yourself. Fleas thrive in wooded areas and pockets of tall grass, so if you spend time outside, it’s always important to check your belongings for fleas before returning home. If you’re considering secondhand furniture, always look for signs of fleas there as well.
For more information on flea control in Sarasota County, call A Bug’s Life Pest Management today.
A Helpful Guide To Keeping Sarasota County Rodents Out Of Your Home
Rodents will do everything that they can in order to enter your home, but with a few quick tips, you can keep them from becoming an issue. Try these tips:
- Secure your home. One of the most important things you can do to keep rodents from being an issue is sealing up all of the openings around your home, which includes cracks in foundations, gaps around windows and beneath doors, and even in areas like bulkheads. Use materials like silicone-based caulk, steel wool, weatherstripping, and liquid foam for these areas.
- Be mindful of garbage. Whether you’re dealing with trash bins that you keep inside or outside, always make sure that they are not overflowing and that they have proper lids to keep rodents out.
- Address moisture issues. Rodents are lured to leaks and humidity, so always turn faucets off completely and use dehumidifiers in places like dank closets.
- Aim for cleanliness. These pests will also find food and shelter wherever they can, which is why it’s so imperative that you sweep up food residue and get rid of piles of clutter.
For more information on rodent control in Sarasota County, call A Bug’s Life Pest Management today.