Professional Pest Control In Fort Myers, FL
Fort Myers, FL, is an interesting place with a long history of recreational fishing. The city is made up of four historic districts and 20 designated historical landmarks, meaning that every corner of town has a story to tell. Since the very beginnings of life in Fort Myers, pest activity has been an ongoing issue, and it can become a real problem that property owners mustn’t ignore. In order to effectively protect your home or business from pest infestation, we highly recommend getting help from a team of qualified pest experts.
Welcome to A Bug’s Life Pest Management. We are a family-owned and operated company that is proud to provide residential and commercial pest solutions to properties throughout Southwest Florida. Our team has over 30 years of combined experience in the pest control industry, and we bring a high level of expertise and professionalism to every job that we do. Our pest control strategies are customized to meet your needs, and we offer green pest products upon request. Reach out to us today to get your free, customized inspection.
Home Pest Control In Fort Myers, FL
Fort Myers is a great place to own a home, and the local pest population thinks your home is pretty great too. You and your loved ones are in danger of experiencing household pest infestation, and that’s why our residential pest control services give you the extensive protection you deserve. Some of our home pest services include:
- Removal of outlet covers in kitchens and bathrooms to place product inside.
- Pulling out appliances, and applying product behind them.
- Treating all interior thresholds, such as the attic, garage, and more.
- Exterior treatment including liquid, baiting, and granular products.
- Sweeping of eaves and lanai to remove spider webs and stinging insect nests.
- Ongoing standard exterior treatments, and interior as requested.
After we finish treating the property, we’ll come back for follow-up services. These visits are scheduled to maintain the long-term protection of your Fort Myers home, and we provide three-day notice before each and every one of our follow-up visits. Call today for your complimentary estimate.
Commercial Pest Control In Fort Myers, FL
There are a lot of different businesses here in Fort Myers, but one thing they all have in common is that they’re vulnerable to pest infestation. Pest activity is guaranteed to harm your business, which is why securing professional protection is so important. Here at A Bug’s Life Pest Management, our commercial pest solutions include:
- Interior and exterior treatments to target pest activity.
- Preventative measures implemented to keep pests away in the future.
- An established follow-up routine, scheduled to meet your needs.
- Monthly or bi-monthly follow-up services for continued protection.
We’ve serviced a variety of different facilities, some of which include warehouses, office buildings, doctor’s offices, churches, retail, and condominiums. Along with our general pest control solutions, we offer additional services for mosquitoes, rodents, and termites. Get in touch with us today for all of your commercial pest control needs.
Termite Control: What Fort Myers Residents Ought To Know
Termite damage is a devastating occurrence that no Fort Myers homeowner wants to face. Termites are wood-eating pests that can be extremely destructive, feeding on the structural timbers of your home, and weakening the construction from the inside out.
Not only does termite damage threaten your safety, but it can also be very costly. To give you an idea of the expense, consider the fact that the NPMA estimates that U.S. home and business owners spend around five billion dollars every single year on termite damage repair and prevention costs.
The only guaranteed way to defend your home against termite damage is to get professional pest control services. A Bug’s Life Pest Management is proud to offer quality termite control and prevention services you can trust. Call us to discuss your termite control needs today, and we’ll get the process started right away.
How To Get Rid Of Ants In Fort Myers Home
What may start off as one innocent ant colony can quickly turn into a full-blown ant infestation if it isn’t dealt with properly. Ants infest and breed in large numbers, so it’s important to be proactive and do everything you can to prevent ants from showing up in the first place. Here are some tips for how to avoid ants in your home:
- Clean up spills and crumbs, and keep food in tightly sealed containers.
- Don’t leave pet food out, and store it in sealed plastic containers.
- Eliminate access points by sealing all cracks and crevices around outside of the home.
- Eliminate any standing water, and any sources of excess moisture.
- Keep branches, trees, and bushes well-trimmed, and directed away from the house.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness, and practice proper sanitation.
- Take out garbage regularly, and keep it in a trash can outside with a lid.
- Wipe down counters, sticky jars, or residue, as these attract ants.
For guaranteed, year-round protection from ant infestation, your best bet is to call in the professionals. Reach out to A Bug’s Life Pest Management for complete ant control and prevention services. We’re here to help you, and we’re ready to get started whenever you are.