Pest Control In Estero, FL
The city of Estero is relatively new compared to other nearby locations; however, there are many food and shopping options available, making it a nice place to live. With good weather all year long and several residential properties, it's not surprising that pests think the same thing.
With over three decades of experience, our team is committed to handling your pest problems in a hands-on way that leaves nothing behind but the best results possible. For this reason, we've been the go-to for Lee County pest control.
If you're ready to go back to living pest-free, reach out to our team of experts! Contact us today to discuss your pest control options and become pest-free in no time!
Residential Pest Control In Estero
The best part of being home is escaping from the pressures of life outside. Unfortunately, there's no escape when pests invade. Pests damage your property and transmit diseases, among other problems, making ongoing residential pest control a necessity.
At A Bug's Life Pest Management, our team is devoted to providing the best, which is why we have an extensive process that includes but isn't limited to:
- Talk with the homeowner to gain insight into a pest problem
- A comprehensive inspection of the home's exterior and interior
- Recommend treatment plan
- Complete the initial treatment according to your needs
- Provide follow-up services as needed or desired
Don't wait a moment longer to experience pest-free living! Contact A Bug's Life Pest Management today to enjoy your home again with unmatched residential pest control services!
Commercial Pest Control In Estero
Running a business is a full-time task that doesn't leave anything extra when pests decide to invade. Unfortunately, you can't afford to ignore the problem since they cause problems like a bad reputation, code violations, and lots more. Fortunately, your problem becomes our problem with our commercial pest control program.
Our team is trained and experienced in working with various business types from doctor's offices to retail stores and more. In addition, we remain successful thanks to the following:
- Interior/Exterior treatment: Both are treated so you can enjoy complete pest elimination.
- Preventative measures: Besides today's pest problems, we do what's needed to prevent future pest problems.
- Tailored approach: All treatments are modified according to your needs, so you can trust you're getting exactly what you need to become pest-free.
With over 30 years of combined experience, you can count on the A Bug's Life Pest Management team to protect your business with guaranteed commercial pest control solutions! Contact us today to get started on getting back to business as usual!
Why You Should Avoid D.I.Y. Rodent Control In Estero
It's no secret that rodents are highly undesirable in your home. After all, there's a reason why D.I.Y. rodent control is such a popular option. However, there are a few reasons why you should avoid D.I.Y. rodent control, such as:
- Rapid reproduction: Rodents can produce as many as four litters in a year. When you consider six to eight of them at a time, those numbers add up quickly.
- Intelligence: While rodents fall for traps and bait, most of them are smart enough to avoid them, leading to lost money and time trying to handle the problem independently.
- Hiding places: Rodents are excellent hiders, making it challenging to effectively location their nests and determine the extent of the infestation without professional assistance.
At best, D.I.Y. solutions are a temporary fix. It's better to rely on professional rodent control to eliminate your rodent problem. Our team is prepared to handle your infestation from start to finish so that you can become rodent-free.
If you're ready for practical solutions, reach out to A Bug's Life Pest Management! Contact us today to discuss your rodent control options and say goodbye to all types of rodents!
Four Signs Your Estero Home May Have A Termite Problem
Termites are terrible news for any homeowner in Estero, thanks to the sheer amount of property damage they cause given enough time and a large population. Fortunately, there are ways to determine if you have a termite problem, such as:
- Mud Tubes along the foundation
- Warped Wood throughout the home
- Tight Windows and Doors
- Discarded wings from a termite swarm
One of the best ways to determine if you have a termite problem is if you see termites themselves. If you see a termite, you can safely assume you have a termite infestation on your hands. However, it's always a good idea to have a professional termite inspection done to be sure.
Don't let termites overrun your property a moment longer! Contact A Bug's Life Pest Management today to explore your termite control options and become termite-free in no time!