Professional Pest Control For Collier County, FL Properties
Comprising the small communities of Naples, Lely, and Marco Island, Collier County is a picturesque region of Southern Florida. Known as the home of Big Cypress National Reserve, this area is known for its rustic tourism opportunities. But Florida’s wetlands and human sprawl mean that pest populations can be a year-round concern. In order to protect your Collier County property, turn to the experts based right here in South Florida. Learn how A Bug’s Life Pest Management can help you.
Home Pest Control In Collier County, FL
The truth about residential pest control is that most people don’t think about it until it’s too late. Rather than waiting for a pest problem to be staring you in the face before you act on it, it’s important to take steps to avoid them early on. Thankfully, there are professionals here who can help you.
At A Bug’s Life Pest Management, we utilize the following effective steps in our residential offerings:
- Inspection: To match you with the right solutions, we need to get to know your property and the scope of the problem. Our thorough inspections will help us establish what’s necessary.
- Treatment: From there, we move onto the real work of treating your home with safe and effective products that eliminate existing pests and shield you from future ones.
- Follow-Up: Our technicians will always follow up with you a few weeks after our visit, ensuring that the problem does not come back.
- Specialty Services: If a pest isn’t covered in our general pest management program, chances are we still offer treatments for it. We also offer radon and air quality testing, to ensure that this odorless gas that’s been linked to lung cancer isn’t building up in your home.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help keep your home safe from pests and other problems.
Commercial Pest Control In Collier County, FL
When it comes to protecting your business, you don’t trust just anyone. When a pest problem strikes, you need to know that the company you hire will safely and effectively take care of the problem. At A Bug’s Life Pest Management, we help Collier County business owners with the prevention, elimination, and control, saving you money in the long run by avoiding the damage and loss of reputation that pests can bring.
Our commercial services offer:
- Experience: We have decades of experience helping local businesses, with local reviews that show our high level of customer satisfaction.
- Green Solutions: We also don’t spray harmful chemicals around your property as other companies do. We specialize in green solutions that are just as effective but far safer.
- Free Inspections & Quotes: Our inspections and price quotes are always free, so you know exactly what services we’ll perform and what they’ll cost you.
Get started on proper pest protection for your Collier County business by contacting A Bug’s Life Pest Management today.
How To Get Rid Of Rodents Living In The Walls Of Your Collier County Home
Pests are good at hiding. With rodents, they can shack up in your yard, in storage spaces like basements and crawl spaces, and even inside your walls. In order to deal with them quickly and effectively, you need to turn to professionals who take care of them the right way. At A Bug’s Life Pest Management, we specialize in methods of rodent removal that actually work. We don’t use chemicals that can be harmful to you and your loved ones and we know all the places rodents tend to hide. Even if you don’t already know you have rodents, a thorough inspection by a trained professional is the best way to make sure that pest problems aren’t growing unchecked. Don’t wait, contact A Bug’s Life Pest Management today.
Four Ways To Limit Your Mosquito Exposure In Collier County, FL
Mosquitoes are a natural part of life in Florida, populations thrive and can easily fly into your yard. As these pests tend to carry diseases and reproduce quickly, that’s a serious threat.
To avoid attracting them, take these four steps:
- Landscaping: Mosquitoes like tall grasses or overgrown shrubs to land on and rest while they wait for someone they can bite to come along. That’s why proper landscaping and general yard maintenance are so important.
- Moisture Control: Moisture is a big draw for mosquitoes who require it to lay their egg clusters. That means yards with water features or puddles are instantly more likely to see mosquito activity.
- Yard Treatments: The best way to keep mosquitoes out of your yard is with professional treatments designed to repel them. Contact A Bug’s Life Pest Management to learn how our effective services can keep you safe.
- Seasonal Service: Again, mosquitoes are a year-round problem in Florida, so the best way to stay on top of the problem is through routine, seasonal treatments.
Whether mosquitoes are already buzzing around your property or you just want to get started on preventing them, turn to A Bug’s Life Pest Management today.