Pest Control In Bradenton, FL
The goal of pest control is to target pests along the routes they take, or to target reproduction and development of pest species. When you have pest maintenance performed by a licensed professional, pests aren't allowed to get into your Bradenton home or business. Let's take a look at how this works. If you need immediate help with pest control in Manatee County, help is only a few clicks away. Jump to our contact page for assistance.
Residential Pest Control In Bradenton
There are many routes pests use to get into a home and many zones where pests may reproduce or develop. If you understand how pests become a problem, you have a better understanding of how pest management arrests these problems before they begin.
- Ants, cockroaches, carpet beetles, centipedes, and many other pests get into a home through tiny cracks and crevices in the exterior. Targeted treatments deter them from doing this.
- The route subterranean termites will take to get into a home may be through wood posts in the ground or by creating mud tunnels on above-ground surfaces. Your technician may provide protection by performing an annual inspection to detect trouble and applying treatments as needed, or a termite control product can be installed in the ground. A liquid or bait product placed in the ground is going to be found by worker termites along the route they take. As they share the active ingredient, their colonies are eliminated.
- Mice and rats get into homes by running across branches, climbing up through downspouts, scaling exterior walls, squeezing through tiny holes, and gnawing on small holes to make them larger. Your technician will look for trouble signs, such as rodent droppings and damage to building materials. Where needed, traps will be placed along routes or pest maintenance will be performed to physically deter rodents.
- Spiders, wasps, and other pests that establish nests on a property are targeted and removed. Doing this not only works to immediately arrest activity but sends a signal to these pests that the property is not safe for nest creation.
- Mosquitoes, ticks, fleas, and other pests that develop in landscaping and other key zones can be addressed by disrupting their development. Some products work to stop development from egg to adult. Some are adulticides. In either case, these potentially harmful pests are stopped from living on your property where they can do harm.
These are only a few of the ways residential pest control works to stop pest activity and prevent pest problems. If you'd like to learn more or to schedule service, reach out to us here at A Bug's Life Pest Management Inc.
Commercial Pest Control In Bradenton
The best time to deal with pests is before they get into your business. Your commercial pest control program will begin on your property and around the structures on your property. The methods used in residential pest control help to keep pests out of businesses as well. If your business requires more than perimeter protection, your commercial specialist will work to put in place specialized products or processes needed to maintain the highest level of commercial pest control inside your business. In some industries, there is zero-tolerance for pests. Our service team helps you meet this challenge by offering scientific solutions to address pest routes, development, and reproduction.
Why Pro Mosquito Control Is The Way To Go In Bradenton
There are many ways residents attempt to prevent mosquitoes from biting. While these methods consider the route mosquitoes take in order to bite you, this is not a pest that can be easily deterred. Repellents are helpful but are rarely successful at keeping mosquitoes away. The best solution for mosquitoes is to target development and reproduction.
- Mist applications to mosquito resting places prevent mosquitoes from living on your property. Since most of the mosquitoes that bite you in your yard are mosquitoes that hatched in your yard, these applications can have a big impact on how many mosquito bites you get.
- Removing stagnant water breeding sites or applying larvicides to prevent mosquitoes from developing into adults on your property provides another solution that is far more effective than repellents.
At A Bug's Life Pest Management Inc., we apply treatments every six weeks from March to November or December. These treatments arrest mosquito development and deter activity in your yard.
The Complete Guide For Keeping Rodents Out Of Your Bradenton Home
Mice and rats can be controlled with a few simple steps. You may do these things or have a licensed professional handle this for you.
- Remove food sources in your yard.
- Reduce smells that attract rodents.
- Remove hiding places around your home.
- Remove routes rodents use to get inside, such as tree branches.
- Seal gaps and holes rodents use to get inside.
- Apply metal flashing, hardware cloth, or other protective materials in areas rodents are gnawing.
- Use traps to cull rodent populations and monitor activity.
- Perform routine inspections to help with detecting rodent activity.
If you're in Bradenton and need assistance with mouse or rat control, we can help. Contact us here at A Bug's Life Pest Management Inc. for assistance.